This Friday is "Cardinal Wear and Jeans" Day in honor of the Fred Bird assembly. Also, next Monday, March 25th is the first (of many) Free Dress Days that were purchased at Trivia Night! This was purchased by the Beine Family.
Over Spring Break, I would like to start working on the scrapbooks that I will be making for the kids. I have had binders donated, but I would like to ask each of you to send in $5.00 to help offset the cost of photo developing. I could also use some plastic page protectors. If any of you would like to earn a few volunteer hours and help put a page or two together for me, please let me know. It would be a great way to earn those hours at home. Thank you in advance for sending in your money for this important project. It will make a wonderful keepsake for the kids at the end of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment