Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just Ask

Our school year is off to an amazing start!  I am so proud of how the kids are adjusting to 4th grade.  Please note that we have our first Math and Social Studies tests this week.  We will spend several days reviewing in class, but please reinforce that at home! 

Fot those of you who were not able to make it to parent night last week, I have sent home log-in information for our new Math curriculum.  You can access everything that is in our book and more.  There are games and lots of other resources.  Please take a little time to explore that with your kids.

I also included your child's blog password.  All posts and comments are supposed to be set up to be approved by me prior to being made public.  However, as we all know, computers DO make mistakes.  I am asking that you please help me monitor the blog and let me know right away if you see anything that should not be there.  I want the blog to be a fun, SAFE place for the kids.

Finally, please remember that I am here.  If you have any questions or concerns, just ask.  The best way to contact me is via fast direct.  I want you and your child to have a good year.  Although school is "work" I do not want it to be a source of stress.  

I am looking forward to getting to know you and your child this year.  Have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment