Please notice that I have changed my blog layout a little. I have added a few tabs at the top. You can now see memory through December under the memory page. I have also added a project info. tab so that information on upcoming projects can remain on the site longer. I hope you will find this helpful.
We have some exciting events coming up this month. We will be taking our first field trip to Missouri’s first state capital in St. Charles in early October. I will confirm the date and send home permission slips this week. We will need drivers! We are also planning a “Colonial Day” here at school on Friday, October 19. We need lots of volunteers and donations for that. Please let me know if you can help. Our fall party is Thursday, October 25 at 10:30. I will send out fast directs to remind you if you signed up to bring something for that. Trunk or Treat is also October 25 at 6:00 pm. I also have an “at home” project that someone could work on for me to get some volunteer hours. I will need it to be completed by mid-October. Send me a fast direct if you would like to help with this project.
Finally, parent/teacher conferences are scheduled for the week of October 22 – 26. I will have variety of times and days available to meet with you. I will have a sign-up sheet outside my classroom door starting this week. If you are unable to come by, please let me know via fast direct when is a good time for you, and we will work it out. I look forward to meeting with each of you about your child’s progress.
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Mrs. G
No comments:
Post a Comment