Monday, December 10, 2012

Just a few reminders as we close out our 2nd quarter. 

-          Please continue to encourage your child to take those AR tests.  They have until Dec. 20 to take tests.  I will update those grades this week.  (Hopefully by Tuesday.) 
-          Our Christmas Concert is this Wednesday at 7:00pm.  Please have your child here and in my classroom by 6:45.  Plan to pick them up from the classroom after the performance.
-          We have our field trip to the History Museum on Friday.  All students will need a sack lunch.  We will be leaving around 11:00 and returning around 3. 
-          FYI – I will be having knee surgery on the afternoon of December 20.  This means that I will unfortunately miss our Christmas Party.  However, Mrs. Colbert will be in the room as my sub.  I am having the surgery at this time in order to have the 2 weeks of Christmas break to recover and I should be ready to go on January 7.
-          Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as we end our semester.  Have a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas.
Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment